M.Phil., Hong Kong Baptist University
B.A. (Hons) in Physical Education and Recreation Management, Hong Kong Baptist University
Diploma in Education (Physical Education), Hong Kong Baptist University
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Level 1 Basketball Coach Certificate, issued by Hong Kong Basketball Association
- Level 1 Track & Field Coaching Certificate, issued by Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association
- Diploma of Judo 1st Dan Black Belt, issued by The Judo Association of Hong Kong, China
- Grade C Judo Coach Certificate, issued by The Judo Association of Hong Kong, China
Recent Publications (Since 2011)
- Tong, T.K., Wu, S., & Nie, J. (2014). Sport-specific endurance plank test for evaluation of global core muscle function. Physical Therapy in Sport, 15(1), 58-63.
- Tong, T.K., Wu, S., Nie, J., Baker, J.S. & Lin, H. (2014). The occurrence of core muscle fatigue during high-intensity running exercise and its limitation to performance: the role of respiratory work. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 13(2), 244-51.
Professional Memberships (Ongoing)
- Committee Member, Physical Education & Recreation Management Alumni Association, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Member, Physical Fitness Association of Hong Kong, China (2015)
Community/Professional Services (Ongoing)
- Guest Speaker for Elderly Healthy Living Festival organized by Tung Wah Group of Hospitals - Ma Hing Chou Home for the Elderly